Recieved a Congestion Charge Fine?

In this section we’ll lead you through our step by step guide on what to do if you have received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) for entering the congestion charge zone without paying. Please enter the contravention code number 17 in the box at the bottom of this page for details on how to appeal a congestion charge pcn.

Next: Appealing to the Congestion Charge Adjudicator