- Supreme Court Rejects Barry Beavis’ appeal over £85 parking charge
- Clarkson’s motoring show to run the Hypercar Test
- Plans for temporary CCTV cameras in Barnet to catch drivers breaking law
- The Deregulation Act 2015
- 10 Minute Mandatory Grace Period in Parking Bays
A traffic warden has been jailed after telling police that he was run over by a motorist in Bridgenorth Shropshire.
CCTV footage showed that he was not and had made the whole incident up.
The case went to a four day trial in May and the traffic warden was found guilty of intending to pervert the course of justice and jailed for 4 months.
@ 2019 PenaltyChargeNotice.co.uk