- Supreme Court Rejects Barry Beavis’ appeal over £85 parking charge
- Clarkson’s motoring show to run the Hypercar Test
- Plans for temporary CCTV cameras in Barnet to catch drivers breaking law
- The Deregulation Act 2015
- 10 Minute Mandatory Grace Period in Parking Bays
Instead private companies will issue private parking tickets to vehicles.
The Government has now made the keeper of the vehicle liable to pay the penalty even if they were not driving at the time unless they name the actual driver.
We have the most comprehensive section around on private parking tickets including all details of the new rules, how to appeal and even summarised court cases.
@ 2019 PenaltyChargeNotice.co.uk