- Supreme Court Rejects Barry Beavis’ appeal over £85 parking charge
- Clarkson’s motoring show to run the Hypercar Test
- Plans for temporary CCTV cameras in Barnet to catch drivers breaking law
- The Deregulation Act 2015
- 10 Minute Mandatory Grace Period in Parking Bays
They are complaining that the only get paid £8.08 pence an hour which is below the London Living wage.
NSL, the company that employs the wardens, is drafting in wardens from other boroughs although it is still expected that the council will lose a fortune in fine income.
@ 2019 PenaltyChargeNotice.co.uk